Sunday, June 24

Even hipsters cry sometimes.



Yesterday was my last night in Paris, this morning was the last morning. Ma petite sauterelle me manque déjà. I write this final entry from the my mom's rolling computer chair in the United States. The flight was fine -- long, dark and incredibly boring (if not a little lonesome). The airline lost my luggage. Things could be worse.

But I would really prefer to be in Paris.


Yes, this is likely to be my last post in my blog (or at least until I return to Europe, hopefully next fall). I would like to start another one for my time in the States and keep it updated for my European friends -- check back here in the future for a link.

Au revoir, mes copains.

1 comment:

Parisian Cowboy said...

salut katie,

c'est dommage qu'on se soit pas rencontrés au concert de bonnie billy ou ailleurs, en tous cas, fais moi savoir l'adresse de ton blog américain, et on ira boire ensemble à ton prochain passage à paris !!

le rocking chair c'est la classe.

A+.