Tuesday, February 20

Somehow the previous 24+ hours were absent from my memory. By the late afternoon, I was ready to venture outside of the bathroom. My first stop was the American Emba---Apple Store in Oxford Circus. Afterwards, Ted Baker. A couple of macs (G4 and size 3) later, I met a very friendly Australian who not only gave me directions, but also took my number so she could invite me out to the pub. By this point I was starving, so I stumbled into SoHo.
Looking radiant and eager for the night, I was in all actuality feverish and lost. I ordered myself a margherita pizza at Italian Graffiti (163-165 Wardour Street). For dessert, a Mellow Yellow (sugar and lemon) crêpe from Crêpe Affair.

1 comment:

petite said...

I'll need an email address if you are to receive a picnic email, please, Katie. There is an address on the site...