Wednesday, May 30

A flip through my iPhoto album tells me that I need to post some more pictures. It's been weeks.

Here's a diorama of Napoleon crowning himself emperor (and Josephine his empress).













Companies are getting hip to modern marketing schemes. My neighborhood is plastered with these ads for Ray-ban and there were similar stencils for the new Good Charlotte album.
















A couple of weeks ago two of the friends I made in Barcelona came to visit Paris. Matteo and I went out for beer and chorizo before walking in the rainy, cold night. I promised to visit Italy and fully intend on keeping that promise.













The store window at Agnes B. I think the imagery is supposed to be of innocent, white bunnies gorging themselves on sweet, overripe strawberries and then consummating their innocent, sweet love. I think it actually reads on a more cannibalistic level.
















Finally, fashion has reached its climax.


















Looks like one of the employees at the BHV is sick of his job.

















Rodrigo and I went to Serge Gainsbourg's house. Fans have turned the building into a memorial, even though his daughter (Charlotte) still lives there.

























Where I like to spend my afternoons.



















A couple used the square at the Louvre for the backdrop of their wedding photos. I decided that I ever got married, I certainly wouldn't want the background to look better than me.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

About the pic of where you like to spend your afternoons...
Where is that?

Katie said...

I don't remember the name of the place, but it's a square at the Louvre. You can tell because the next picture has the big glass triangle.

I don't actually hang out there often. I've only been there once.

Parisian Cowboy said...

I guess, from the picture, that this is "la cour carrée du louvre"... it's indeed a beautiful place..

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat scripts[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to build an income online.