Saturday, March 31


After booking part of my upcoming spring break with Liz (we're spending nearly a week in Barcelona and its surrounding area), I continued my search for the perfect café. At long last, I've found it! I almost don't want to disclose its location, but I also don't want to be a snob. Perhaps no one else will find it as charming as I do. Art Cafe can be found at 37 rue de Lappe, not far from the Bastille Metro. They have a strong (et gratuit!) wireless signal, decently priced chai (3€!) and pie (2,60€!), and play everything from Devendra Banhart to our favorite hits from the eighties. On top of that, it also attracts the most unattractive people in all of Paris! At long last!

Here's a photo of my little firestarter, Kathryn, in my café.

I am still trying to visit Morocco either before or after my time in Barcelona. If any one wants to come with me, speak up now.

I am also still looking for a tambourine. I can't decide which of these two dilemmas are of more immediate concern.

No comments: